What is the meaning of the English word… INCLINATION?
(inclination = noun; inclined = past participle of the verb)
- a feeling of wanting to do something
- a person’s natural character, or ways
- If you have an inclination to go, maybe you should follow through on it.
- She is inclined to be hard to please, so don’t be disappointed if she doesn’t like your gift.
- I am inclined to go even though it will be expensive.
Tip: this is somewhat formal language
Note: Many vocabulary words have more than one definition. The definition shown above is for the online course below.