What is the meaning of the English word…
- not clothed, or covered
- without additions; basic and simple
1. It’s common to have bare feet in the summer.
2. She looked at her bare wrist and wondered where she had left her watch.
3. I left the floors bare for about a year before I decided which rugs I wanted to buy.
4. Give me the bare facts about what happened. I don’t want to hear your opinion.
Note: Many vocabulary words have more than one definition. The definition shown here is for the online courses below.